- BMA HOME
- After Hours Emergency Calls
- Primary Care Physician Profiles
- Looking for a new PCP?
- Our Specialists and Specialty Services
- All About Our Office
- Being a Patient at BMA
- Patient PORTAL
- REFERRALS : online request form
- Patient LIBRARY
- Turning 65? MEDICARE explained
- What is an ACO? What is case management?
- Quality Care Measures
- CareGroup Home Care
- ACA : A Primer
- What is a MEDICAL HOME?
- BMA BULLETIN BOARD
- Dr. Kenneth Bernstein
- In Memoriam
- Job opportunities at BMA
- Lottery Luck!
- DIRECT PHONE EXTENSIONS
To schedule an appointment
call 617-864-8822 ext 323
Suite 3300, 725 Concord Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138
We have two chiropractors who work in the musculoskeletal division of BMA
- Dr John Danchik
- Dr Doug Davison
Dr John J. Danchik
Dr. Danchik is a Clinical Instructor at Tufts University Medical School and is a Fellow of both the International College of Chiropractors and the American College of Chiropractors. He has been honored by being the US Olympic Committee, sports medicine physician selection chairperson and the seventh inductee of the ACA Sports Chiropractic Hall of Fame. Dr Danchik completed his undergraduate training at the University of Miami (Fla). He earned a Master of Science degree in kineseology from Springfield College and his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Logan College in St. Louis, MO.
Dr. Doug Davison
Dr. Davison did his undergraduate training at Southwestern University. He graduated from Texas Chiropractic College and completed a post graduate certification in the treatment of sports injuries. He practiced as a member of the Wrangler Pro Rodeo sports medicine team and served as the chiropractor for the Houston Sports Medicine Clinic. He has served as Dean of Clinical Sciences at Texas Chiropractic College and Executive Dean at Marycrest University’s Colorado College of Chiropractic. He joined the Belmont Medical Associates staff in 2004. Visit his website at http://www.drdougdavison.com/
They provide quality, caring and professional health care service for the following conditions:
* Work related injuries: strains, sprains, overuse, disc injuries
* Sport injuries: tendinitis, sprains, bursitis, strains
* Sciatica, cervical brachial neuralgia, pinched nerves
* Headaches, TMJ syndrome, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
* Plantar Fasciitis, Rotator Cuff injury, Tennis Elbow
* Back and Neck pain, Disc herniations
"We educate our patients about their diagnosis, injury prevention, proper diet and exercise.
Our foremost objective is to restore and maintain our patients optimal health and quality of life."