- BMA HOME
- Primary Care Physician Profiles
- Looking for a new PCP?
- Our Specialists and Specialty Services
- All About Our Office
- Being a Patient at BMA
- Patient PORTAL
- REFERRALS : online request form
- Patient LIBRARY
- After Hours Emergency Calls
- Turning 65? Medicare explained
- What is an ACO? What is case management?
- Quality Care Measures
- CareGroup Home Care
- ACA : A Primer
- Job opportunities at BMA
- Lottery Luck!
- Tribute page
While not part of Belmont Medical Associates
we almost exclusively refer our patients to
Mount Auburn Radiology
725 Concord Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138
They have offices both in our building and also
at Mount Auburn Hospital.
They are experienced and we trust their expertise, clinical skills and judgment.
SERVICES OFFERED IN THIS FACILITY INCLUDE:
- Mammography screening
- Bone density
- X-ray studies of the skeletal system and chest
- NOTE: No barium studies or CT scans are performed in this facility.
HOURS OF SERVICE:
- Monday - Thursday : 8:00am to 7:30pm
- Friday : 8:00am to 4:30pm