- BMA HOME PAGE
- "MYCHART" health portal
- MOUNT AUBURN HOSPITAL
- After Hours Emergency Calls
- Primary Care Physician and NP Profiles
- Looking for a new PCP?
Our Specialists and Specialty Services
- ENT (ears, nose and throat)
- Hospitalist Sevice
- Joint Replacement
- Mental Health Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Weight Loss - Bariatric Medicine
- MT AUBURN DIABETES CENTER
- ABOUT OUR OFFICE
- Being a Patient at BMA
- REFERRALS : online request form
- Patient LIBRARY
- Turning 65? MEDICARE explained
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
- FIVE WISHES AND HEALTHCARE PROXY
- Social Work Care Coordination
- Quality Care Measures
- CareGroup Parmenter Home Care and Hospice
- BMA BULLETIN BOARD
- In Memoriam
- Job opportunities at BMA
- HIPAA - annual compliance certification
- Fun at BMA
- Lottery Luck!
Always try to keep your medical information updated.
You can print this and use as a template.
Current Medical Problems :[eg: hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol]
- Parents, grandparents and siblings
My health care proxy is: tel:
My emergency contact is: tel:
My wishes with regard to resuscitation and life support are:
My wishes with regard to organ donation are:
My pharmacy telephone number is:
My doctor is: tel: ann. exam month:
My ob/gyn is: tel: ann. exam month:
My eye doc. is: tel: ann. exam month:
My health insurance is: number:
- Immunizations (tetanus booster every 10 years with Tdap booster if in close contact with infants <1 year of age; annual flu shot; pneumonia vaccines (Prevnar-13 and Pneumovax-23 at ages 64 and 65; shingles vaccine at age 60)
- Pap smear (start at 21 and then every 1-2 years depending on type of smear test done). No screening after 69.
- Mammogram (baseline at age 40 and then annually from age 50, but family history must be taken into account)
- Bone density (baseline when at menopause, but definitely at age 65 and then repeat every two years)
- Colonoscopy (baseline at age 50 if no family history of colon cancer). No screening after age 75.
- PSA (prostate cancer screening) : controversial as to whether this actually saves lives, but current recommendation is to test between the ages of 55 and 69