- BMA HOME PAGE
- MOUNT AUBURN HOSPITAL
- After Hours Emergency Calls
- Primary Care Physician Profiles
- Looking for a new PCP?
- Our Specialists and Specialty Services
- All About Our Office
- Being a Patient at BMA
- Patient PORTAL
- REFERRALS : online request form
- Patient REGISTRATION
- Patient LIBRARY
- Turning 65? MEDICARE explained
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
- Social Work Care Coordination
- Quality Care Measures
- CareGroup Home Care
- What is a MEDICAL HOME?
- BMA BULLETIN BOARD
- In Memoriam
- Job opportunities at BMA
- Lottery Luck!
- DIRECT PHONE EXTENSIONS
- HIPAA - annual compliance certification
- MT AUBURN DIABETES CENTER
MOUNT AUBURN HOSPITAL WALK-IN CLINIC
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - Friday from 8 am to 7:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday 9 am to 4:30 pm - Starting April 1, 2017
Please note: the WIC is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
On some holidays including New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day the hours of operation are 9:00 am - 4:30 pm.
The Walk In Center is located on the Main Floor/Lobby Entrance - South Building near Primary Care Center
Main Phone: 617-499-5065
Patients should be reminded to register at the O'Neill Admitting Department located in the Needham Lobby prior to their visit.