- BMA HOME PAGE
- "MYCHART" health portal
- MOUNT AUBURN HOSPITAL
- After Hours Emergency Calls
- Primary Care Physician Profiles
- Looking for a new PCP?
- Our Specialists and Specialty Services
- MT AUBURN DIABETES CENTER
- ABOUT OUR OFFICE
- Being a Patient at BMA
- REFERRALS : online request form
- Patient LIBRARY
- Turning 65? MEDICARE explained
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
- FIVE WISHES AND HEALTHCARE PROXY
- Social Work Care Coordination
- Quality Care Measures
- CareGroup Parmenter Home Care and Hospice
- BMA BULLETIN BOARD
- In Memoriam
- Job opportunities at BMA
- DIRECT PHONE EXTENSIONS
- HIPAA - annual compliance certification
- Fun at BMA
- Lottery Luck!
While not part of Belmont Medical Associates
we almost exclusively refer our patients to
Mount Auburn Radiology
725 Concord Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138
They have offices both in our building and also
at Mount Auburn Hospital.
They are experienced and we trust their expertise, clinical skills and judgment.
SERVICES OFFERED IN THIS FACILITY INCLUDE:
- Mammography screening
- Bone density
- X-ray studies of the skeletal system and chest
- NOTE: No barium studies or CT scans are performed in this facility.
HOURS OF SERVICE:
- Monday - Thursday : 8:00am to 7:30pm
- Friday : 8:00am to 4:30pm